Liquidity first!!! The most important of all is the liquidity of your enterprise. This liquidity requirement must be understood by the local banks.
- Obtaining and processing of the necessary documents
- Liquidity planning
- Presentation to your local banks
- Negotiations with your banks
- Checking the credit agreements
- Permanent monitoring of the conditions
More often than not, the problem is not with the bank itself but with the unsatisfactory processing of the documents, or the incomplete representation of your enterprise.